- Integrated water sensors and Light Dependant Resistors (LDR’s) work together so that the Hi-Viz Red L.E.D.’s will automatically turn on only when the marker is placed in water and when it’s dark.
- Perfect for marking key positions from the boat, red LEDs are used to avoid spooking the fish as it’s first colour of the light spectrum to disappear underwater.
- Made from a high buoyancy & Hi -Viz material, simply clip a large weight onto the snap link and drop over the edge of the boat to mark a spot.
- A popular method is to fish your baited rig in between a pair of well-spaced markers to reduce the chance of a hooked fish crossing the line.
- Hi-Viz plastic for day time identification
- Automatically sets depth- Simply place over the edge of the boast and the ‘H’ shape will rotate as the lead falls to the bottom.
- Anti-Spook-Red L.E.D.’s automatically turn on only when the marker is in water and during the hours of darkness.
- Will not turn on during transportation even when inside a bag
- Internal master off switch
- Requires 2x AA Batteries
- Up to 100+ hours constant run time
- Available in 2 colours Hi-Viz Orange & Hi-Viz Yellow
|Product Code||Colour||RRP €|