Boilie Beak Point
- Featuring an in-turned point, this pattern has been based on a hook that Terry Hearn used to adapt by modifying another hook on the market.
- With a wide variety of applications, this hook can be used for both bottom bait or pop-up presentations and is particularly useful when fishing over gravel as the in-turned point is far less likely to damage when you retrieve.
Razor Point Hooks
- The range of Razor Point hooks is made from the highest quality steel.
- A finish in grey PTFE.
- A long tip ‘razor’ with Durapoint technology which increases the life duration of the tip and allows to hooks to be used for multiple captures without deterioration of the tip’s prickle.
- A particular attention is put to ensure that the eyelet is completely closed to avoid any deterioration of the tackles.
- A micro barb to avoid creating an opening so wide in the fish’s mouth during the fight and prevent that the fish spits the hook too easily.
- Each hook is forged for having a maximum strength.
- Box of 10 pcs, each hook is individually presented with a perfect presentation and maximum protection of the hooks during the transport.
|Product Code||Hook Size||Hook Type||Quantity||RRP €|