- Our range of ready to use chod set ups, provides you the ideal solution for not having to realize that set up by yourself.
- Including our hook with very pungent point Razor Point SRC (Stiff Rig/Chod), each set up is equipped with our unique transparent twist to quickly and easily fix your pop up without dental floss.
- Mounted with our Riga-Mortis line which allows you to form the “D” for optimal presentation of your pop up and increase your chances of catch.
- Originally designed such as for the conventional chod in a lead core, that set up can also be used to create a rigid set up by simply adding a junction Riga-Mortis-25lb.
- It is also perfectly adapted to a PVA bag by simply tying the bag with a braid section re-action and create a very attractive set up with a perfect presentation once the bag is dissolved.
- To face all kind of situations we have created these set ups in 2 sizes, a short one of 5.75cm and a long one of 8.25cm, both are equipped with our swivel flexi mat 11 size.
|Product Code||Length (cm)||Breaking Strain (lb)||Hook Size||Hook Type||Swivel Size||Quantity||RRP €|
|ACS340023||8.25||No 4||Razor Point Stiff Rig/Chod - Barbed||11||x3||5.75|
|ACS340025||8.25||No 6||Razor Point Stiff Rig/Chod - Barbed||11||x3||5.75|
|ACS340027||8.25||No 8||Razor Point Stiff Rig/Chod - Barbed||11||x3||5.75|
|ACS340028||5.75||No 4||Razor Point Stiff Rig/Chod - Barbed||11||x3||5.75|
|ACS340030||5.75||No 6||Razor Point Stiff Rig/Chod - Barbed||11||x3||5.75|
|ACS340032||5.75||No 8||Razor Point Stiff Rig/Chod - Barbed||11||x3||5.75|